Monday, June 27, 2011

Pumped up kicks.

Wasn't it nice,once upon a time when all we had to worry about was our dance recitals and if mom was actually going to let us stay awake past 8oclock.
Simplicity.
Wasn't it beautiful.
Lately that's all I want to do,I want to simplify my life and all of my worries and concerns.Love those who love you back.
Quote of the day...
Getting all of my ducks in a row and prepariing to move has made me want to start over completely.New wardrobe completley first of all!Well with the exception of a few of my treasured peices!Too bad preparing to move also means no sushi,shopping,or starbucks for the next month.Save!
Wildfox=my new obsession.


of course it all looks differently to me of course because they are about 50 pounds lighter than me.

sounds like a plan to me Stan.
Im on my way.
Out with the old in with the new.

No comments:

Post a Comment