Monday, July 25, 2011

eatcake.behappy

I have a serious case of the lazy Monday's.
I have been extremely unproductive all day except for the fact that I have done some serious online shopping while at work.
But I did get my work schedule all set up for after the move.
Which I am starting to become extremely excited about,and extremely scared about at the same time.
SO many thoughts running through my head.
Am I going to be lonely,will I meet people I will love as much as I love my friends and family here at home.
I mean I am moving with only knowing one person in the entire area.
No sleep and I am starving.
I believe this calls for dessert time tonight.
I always make this tasty little treat and I never really knew the name for it until I just saw it on a blog earlier today.
http://www.pamplemousse1983.com/2011/07/pinterest-recipe-sopapilla-cheesecake.html
first stop when I leave work..walmart for my yummies supplies.
Fatkidsrus!

No comments:

Post a Comment