Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Banana's!

Is it bad that it is Tuesday and I am already lusting for the weekend...I mean I still actually work on the weekends but it is just something about the mood that the weekend puts me in that I wish kept with me all through the week.
But for today,I am off!And I plan on having a day full of Rachel Zoe,going for a run..a very intense run,considering my butt needs to get back into shape.
I could watch Rachel all day.She lives  the life I could only dream of,I mean who dosn't want to be surrounded by beautiful people and clothing all day.Vintage everywhere.I DIE!
I am trying to purge my entire closet and somewhat start new...but it is way to expensive to do that all at once,so slowly I am transforming my wardrobe towards more of a sophisticated look,instead of the cookie cutter bubblegum pink thing I always seem to lean towards.anyways,everyone have a fun tuesday!!
-B.

No comments:

Post a Comment