Sunday, November 20, 2011

HOLIDAY FUN!




With Thanksgiving a mere week away I am drooling more and more over the idea of pumpkin pie and sweet potatoe casserole.
And let us not forget about BLACK FRIDAY!which me and mom attend anually every year!I mean I am definately not going to pass up a full fledged day of shopping and card swiping!
I also came across this yummy idea for"Dillas"or "quesadillas"on Free people blog
I am definately whipping up some of these this week!
All in all I had a pretty lazy weekend,but still a pretty good one.It seems like it has been forever since I just went out to dinner on a Saturday night so last night me and my hunny enjoyed a full night of shopping and dinner at Surin..we always say we are going to try somewhere new but we always end up caving for sushi at Surin!It was a good night.Hope everyone had a good sunday!HAPPY TURKEY WEEK!!


No comments:

Post a Comment