Monday, July 4, 2011

fourth of july weekend

since my computer has a mind of its own and does not want to work tonight i am blogging through my blackberry so i apologize for spelling if it is a bit off,I hate typing on this thing.crackberry.It has been a long weekend!- got back from the beach saturday night and have been going non stop ever since.Even the beach was hectic,which it wasnt really a relax trip,it was more of a "get my shit straight for my move"kind of trip.which is happening in a month!!i am so excited,a little scared,but mainly excited!Today was a good day,i ate aot of food and ended my fourth my watching fireworks with my parents!who btw,have beeen amazing to me lately.
I am about to crash into my bed so hard and get some sleep for the first time since about last wednesday!Enjoy some pics from my weekend!happy fourth of july!







No comments:

Post a Comment