Sunday, July 10, 2011

wet hot american summer.

It feels so nice to be in my bed right now.Weekends are my fun time no doubt,but going out and staying everywhere but at home in my bed makes me miss it so.
Moving is starting to kick in.It is all so surreal.But I know this is going to be good thing.
I bought a shower curtain today for our new apartment,and as dorky as it is I was so excited about this little purchase.It is pretty much the first thing I have bought for my VERY OWN PLACE!And it is completely perfect for our bathroom.
Friday we made a trip to yoguurt mountain with my sister and her kids and it was so needed.I love them all so and they are getting so big so fast.
Hannah...being the only little girl is already such a diva.She takes after her auntie B.
We ate and then did a little shopping and I bought hannah bug her first little purse.
It was an exciting moment.




Me and a few of the girls went out for dinner Saturday night and this is a happy full beer vanessa...
 And this is an empty sad beered pepper!.

My to do list for this week is so long and I am determined to get some of it done.And then another trip to mobile this weekend.And we can actually stay in the apartment!!!We'll have power!
Happy little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment