Thursday, July 28, 2011

forever young.



Lacey and I are going on a little three day adventure.
Beach bound.
Moving things into the apartment in mobile.
Possible sunburn.
I really do adore being young.Why can't everyone just live in their twenties forever.I believe some of my best years are yet to come but I really just love "the now"that I am in.
I want to be more spontaneous,travel,go surfing,learn how to long board,hop in the car with no destination with only my cutoffs and some tees and my cell and just go!
GO WITH IT
serenity...we all need more of it in our lives...
but back to this weekend.
Considering I am loading like six boxes of clothes into her car I am determined to pack my things to keep with me light..
i need:
  1. phone
  2. charger
  3. denim cutoffs
  4. couple of tees
  5. bathingsuit
  6. coverup
  7. mascara
  8. beach hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment