Friday, August 12, 2011

Its always sunny in Mobile.

Successful move.
well almost
mom and dad are making their way south tomorrow to get the rest of my stuff to me.
essentials..such as my bed!
which I am beyond excited about,
I have been having blogging withdrawals.
And no camera,and still no new iphone.
I am dying inside not being able to document my each and every day!
DIEING!
whit an I really are sister's at heart.we never fight(knock on wood)
we know the drill,when we start getting annoyed with one another,take it to the other room,have a drink.And the carry on.
so far in our kitchen...soymilk,crown,coffee,vodka,margarita mix,tequila,two flasks,two shakers(we both knew the essentials),diet coke,water,yogurt,o and we did actually make like four pounds of spaghetti last night.
Now that is what I call the groceries of champs!
our apartment is slowly starting to morph into personalities of us both.
one big clusterfuck.
part time job hunting sucks.might i just say.it is exhausting.
luckily i am in walking distance of the hooka bar which is beyong relaxing.
I really think I am going to like it here..
I had my first feeling of homesickness yesterday..which i cured with a few margaritas and a glass of wine:).
I miss everyone terribly..but this has to happen at some point right...flying from the nest.being on your own...embracing life...it is scary..it is necessary..and I am going to make the absolute best of it with the best person i could possbly do it with!
My year filled with the cutest coffee shop ever,campus life,new people,new shopping!,downtown mobile nights,and lots of Picklefish(the "Tobeat"pizza place).
this year I predict is going to be one big rollercoaster..and I am holding on for dear life..prepared for all of it's ups and downs.
many pics to come soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment