Sunday, August 14, 2011

home.......which home?

right now nothing seems worse to me than starting class.
kill me softly please.
i'd rather not.
highly thinking about it.
why not?who am i really going to school for right now anyways...when the classes i will take have absolutely nothing to do with my major...just spending money and killing time.
stupid girl.
mobile is treating me right..besides the terrible homesickness and not knowing but maybe five people.
i am pretty lonely right now.
i know it will get better...with time..
i am not a patient person.
I am having serious retail therapy problems..i have the shopping itch.
it always makes me feel better.
i would show you a picture of the sweet military boots i bought today if i could.
ten dolla!
what i should be buying is a new phone..
next week.it is happening..for sure.
and then i will have tons of pretty pics for you all to see!
-B.


No comments:

Post a Comment