Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor day weekend:

This weekend definately ended too soon.Ok so what maybe is was a three day weekend..but with the rainy weather it could have been longer..
J.T and I left Birmingham at like ten this morning,and hard is nnot even the word to describe how leaving today was.I might sound a bit babyish?I mean I have been home every two weeks...But it's just hard..
I might be a bit whiney today..I don't want to work tomorrow,I don't want to do anything but lay in bed and sulk.But if neveryone could just do that whenever they wanted we would have problems wouldn't we.I wish I had tons of piictures to post for you guys but I STILL have not gotten a new camera or got a new phone.LE SIGH.
I am in desperate need of a polaroid!
My song for the day...
sinead o'conner.she is my idol.so brave and such a wonderful voice.i wish we had more artists like her now.
I am so over Pitbull and Lil'Wayne.
where have all the real voices gone?


No comments:

Post a Comment