Tuesday, August 30, 2011

live clean.eat clean.surf clean.


I have fell in love with the Pascowitz family.
9 children in a 24 foot camper,traveling down the coast,surfing everyday...most kids dream right?but this documentary was really enlighteninn at how lucky I have been to be able to have a good education.and have the luxury of eating bread and eating sugar everyday!(seriously you have to watch it!)
Of course..I will probably never have some of the experiences that these peaople did,surfing in mexico and cali and living completely clean,and free,and healthy!
But who knows.
Surfing nomads.


I wish I could take off work the rest of the week and go to the beach.I miss the beach.I moved to Mobile,where I am an hour away from the sea..and I haven't been once since I have been here.What gives?
2 1/2 days until Friday!Friday!Count down!!!
-B.


No comments:

Post a Comment