Wednesday, November 9, 2011

sweet tooth.

thanksgiving is just around the corner and I am already listening to Christmas music and putting up trees..I got it from my momma.
I has been 70-75 degrees the past few days and I also find myself already yearning for Spring.But,in the thanksgiving spirit I have found my inner betty crocker coming out more than ever!Hence the wonderful sopapilla cheesecake that I made two nights ago!I love this stuff more than my future babies!
And was all gone in less than 24 hours!Sorry boyfriend I was going to bring you some but it never made it over.
But this weather change has left me feeling a little sick,so today I am hibernating in my room watching tori and Dean all day(don't judge me,im obsessed),and drinking hot tea!
Everyone have a great Wednesday!
Life from my iphone this week so far:





No comments:

Post a Comment