Monday, December 19, 2011

Baby it's..not so cold..outside







It hasn't felt as much like Christmas as I normally like it to around this time of year....probably because it has been 70 degrees outside lately...which I am not complaining about it being warm.It could stay a comfortable 70 from fall until spring and I would be more than happy about that.But still Christmas time does make one think about snow and ice and bundleing upwith your lover..and hot chocolate of course!!!It is a mere week away and has seriously snuck it's stealthy self up on me this year.But my shopping is almost complete!Luke surprised me with one of my presents last night and I must say I have one wonderful boyfriend!
And I still have one more present.
I love gift giving!!!
Life from my iphone recently..







No comments:

Post a Comment