Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Deck the halls.

 New chanel lipstick?that my boyfriend hates might I add...I mean seriously who dosn't love a good red lip.This girl does!And the holidays and parties this time of year is the perfect time to rock it!I made these fantastic little fried numbers below the other day and they were very good and very fattening.Therefore I am banned from making anymore for a while but all I did was mix up some pancake mix,dip the oreo in oil,take out and sprinkle with some powdered sugar and wala!Fried sin!!

 this is what he gets ^ for criticizing my lipstick!^
I feel like this Christmas has seriously just crept up on me!I have so much to do still!!!And all I want to do is drink spiked eggnog and eat polar bear cookies.
But no time no time!
ps.I really hope santa brings me and ipad and frye boots.
Saturday nights at the Bearden's.A little sink the chalupa anyone?

1 comment:

  1. He just doesn't understand about the dark red lipstick made for certain styles haha...

    ReplyDelete