Monday, January 16, 2012

Chair Chair Chair!!!

Chair=Chuck plus Blair...
Gossip girl is back and I must say I was quite sad after tonights episode.
God Blair just marry Chuck already and let him put a gorgeous Harry winston on your pretty little skinny finger!How am I sopposed to live my love for Chuck vicariously through you if you marry Louie!!!Sheesh!!!
I literally have been back in school a week and am already sick of it.Pretty awful right.But I am trying to look forward towards a bigger picture...one with $$$$.

Other than that my days have been extremely content,cold,happy,lazy,and filled with me over-eating...Hello 2012.
Life from my iphone lately.





 Blurry boyfriend pictures.
 Getting locked in the bathroom at a partyy because the knob fell off.....
drink triple....
Also I demand that everyone follow the blog Texts ffom Bennett that Luke told me about!It is pretty hilarious!!!SO CHECK IT OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment