Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bad girls do it well.

I am currently obsessed with "Bad girls" by m.i.a!And I think the video fits it perfectly!This and Ellie Goulding is all I have been playing in my car for over a week now!!! 
Luke bought our ticket for Bassnector and the "Vava voom" tour at the end of this month and excited is an understatement!!!!It will be this Basshead's first actual Bassnector concert!

Also:
We went to Barber's this Sunday for the Indy race....and didn't stay longer than two hours..apparently Luke and I are not really race fans.
We spent plenty of time by the pool that day after that though!
I found myself in Tuscaloosa Friday night watching bone thugs and harmony at a frat house...long story with no pictures,sorry!and somehow made it to work on Saturday morning!...still in my dress and heels might I add...needless to say I crashed hard that night.
I know I have got to get better with my camera again!
I hope everyone had a terrific Tuesday!!!


aka...me on Friday night after a terrible mistake of getting Jimmy John's at 2 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment