Sunday, March 25, 2012

Lately..

Last Saturday we went to Atlanta to the buyers market.
I went with Luke's parents Robyn and Steve....It is definately for the experienced shopper!We were there all day and it still was not enough time to see everthing!And any place that gives out free wine and margaritas is okay by me!!!Also this past
 week:
We had National puppy day..
The pool is crystal clear..
The hunger games came out
My rain boots that my FANTASTIC boyfriend bought me came in from LLBean!
My wonderful fathers birthday is on Tuesday so naturally we had lots of cake and ice cream today!
It has been a very lazy,exhausting sunday full of recovering from last night and stuffing my face with lots of food..so now..it's study time,bed,and back to the weekly grind...le sigh..












No comments:

Post a Comment