Sunday, July 29, 2012

Summertime Sadness

Hello again!I know I have went off the grid for a while but I am back,once again!Between work, summer classes, and soaking up every little bit of summer I have left on my off days,there just has not been any time for blogging!!Fall is not too far away and I personally,could not be more upset.I live for late afternoon swims, tan lines ,freckly sun burnt cheeks,and that simplicity that summertime always brings.
But I am making an oath to myself to savor,and document,every minute that I have left in this o so sweet season.
I plan on buying a new camera soon but until then here is some iphone pictures that can somewhat describe the chaos I have been living these past few months..

Life from my iphone:

























For glitter iphone charger diy:
I just simply used a few layers of mod podge and gold glitter and voila!!!!
There is no way some one can mistake it for theirs now!

No comments:

Post a Comment