Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The buried life.

I am officially obsessed with the Best Coast.
It's kind of like mgmt but a bit more chill.
Inspired.

I really want a longboard.My mind is set.
And I am also determined to get to the beach at least a few times this week.
Leaving home the other day was really hard.
really hard..I'm homesick.
I miss some of my favorite people.
like these two pumkin muffins.

but as Jt and i discussed earlier tonight after mexican...i think this will be good..help me manage my money better..live on my own for a bit...
And I love my long lost best friend/roomie that I now get to see all the time!
but i am missing people.
it's lonely here.
On the upside I will be going home next weekend for labor day and opening weekend for football season!
And see some of my favoriite people!
summer is coming to an end and I must say it is depressing...
I want an endless summer.But..at the same time..I do love beanies and sweaters.

After watching the buried life today i really want to start a bucket list.But the thing is,it's harder than you think.Well,i mean if you be realistic with it.
  • make it through a year in Mobile with my whitney.
  • learn to longboard
  • get a random tattoo one night
  • go to a random wedding
  • new orleans(considering I have never been when I could actually enjoy it)
  • ......well that is kind of all i have for now.
  • O!and I want a polaroid camera asap!.!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment