Friday, August 26, 2011



This is Whitney.^
She is my roomie.
She is my best friend.
We have known each other since third grade..all the way back from brownie girlscouts.She is my inspiration,my coach,my support team,my sister,my other half..
I just thought this morning about asking her about ten things about her that people didn't know.
She's a cool chick.
And here is what I got...
  1. She likes to longboard.
  2. Her favorite historical moment is the Lewis and Clark Expedition.
  3. The ocean is where her heart is.
  4. She wants to own a sailboat.
  5. She loves Bassnector and Dave Matthews(sometimes playing at the same time.)
  6. She likes pizza at two in the morning.(with her roomie!)
  7. Coffee at anytime of the day.
  8. Her favorite food is sticky rice.
  9. Her dad is her hero,her mom just makes her mad.
  10. She has no desire to grow up.Just call her Pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment