Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fall.Fall into me.


Fall wishlist
in no order..
1.New i-phone(fast please!)
2.Big black hat from american eagle.
3.wide leg jeans(for bayfest!)
4.New camera(POLAROID!)
5.Get my hair colored(find good salon first!)
6.New jean jacket from AE.
7.Poncho!must have!AE also!(they have so many cwonderful things right now!)
8.find sweet lamp for bedroom.
9.Find sweet new duvet cover for bedroom.
10.Tory Burch chain side bag!
11.Find Rugs for hallway,living room,and bedroom.
...
I also wish that I could get my lazy but back into shape.Late night snacks are the devil!Today i started 6 week 6-pack and am determined to finish it!...We will see how that goes.
And the countdown until Friday continues when i can see this little gem:

ps.he dosn't really have a double chin:).





No comments:

Post a Comment