Sunday, October 9, 2011

latenights and lazydays.

Weekend,not as exciting as I had hoped for,no bayfest.But I did get to spend the weekend with luke!which was a plus.
And so as it seems my moving date has moved its way up.I am making my way back to Birmingham tomorrow!Mixed feelings.Sad and exciting at the same time.
Luke cairried all of my big things back today,my bed,dresser,vanity,ect.So all that is left is to load up my clothes and hop in the car.
I must say I am kind of ready for it to start getting colder.I love the fall weather but here in Mobile those 85degree's random days are killing me.My feet are so confused...sandals or boots????Who knows.
ps.I desperately need to go shopping,..still!
and is it just me or are these two absolutely amazing and adorable!hand dancing?who would have thunk it.

No comments:

Post a Comment